The police recovered 31 grams of cocaine and Rs 7 lakh in cash finance exchange him. He mainly sold the drug to clients in the IT corridor.
The person was identified as Abdul Hameed, 38, hailing from Adilabad. He migrated to Hyderabad in search of livelihood.
According to police, the accused ran a travel agency named Rehbar Tours and Travels. As part of his job he used to visit Livelihood of drug dealer frequently.
- Binary options in norway
- Hyderabad: Drug dealer held, 31 grams cocaine seized
- A matter of livelihood A matter of livelihood The ongoing Jeevika: Asia Livelihood Documentary Festival comprises films that highlight issues of livelihood from India and beyond In a city where film festivals are a dime a dozen, Jeevika: Asia Livelihood Documentary Festival has carved out a distinct identity by focusing on issues of livelihood.
- Embed To embed, copy and paste the code into your website or blog: In United States v.
- Illegal drug trade - Wikipedia
- 'India is one of the major hubs for illicit drug trade'
He met a person called Max who was a cocaine dealer. Max lured Hameed with a deal.
The accused had been selling drugs for three months. He used to transport 70 grams per week from Goa to Hyderabad. Assistant Excise Superintendent Enforcement N.
Through his contact history we have identified 26 members and allotted an investigating officer to the case. Cocaine is used by people who are suffering from depression.
He used to sell 1 gram of cocaine for Rs 6, and take a commission of Rs 2, per gram.
He used to take orders through his mobile. People who are working in jobs where there is a lot of stress especially in the IT sector livelihood of drug dealer easily attracted to such coping strategies like drugs and get addicted to them. The Assistant Excise Superintendent Enforcement requested parents not to allow their children for a tour to Goa.
It is the place where people get acquainted with drugs, he added.