If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above. Guidelines You can watch the following video for a tutorial. Note: Please make sure you are using a Windows computer and you must be using Internet Explorer.
Do not use Microsoft Edge. Follow the pickup link from your pickup email. Enter pickup password and click Next. Please follow the link shown in blue to install.
Have you received your token? No — Do not proceed. Go back and wait for you token to arrive.
You will see this Web Access Confirmation window. Click Yes to continue. Make sure that this is selected.
Setting Up Your DigiCert Provided Document Signing Token
Select your token and click OK. Note: You will only experience this selection window if you have multiple tokens plugged into your system. Enter your token password and click OK.
- Token Setup, Document Signing | samuray-club.com
- Token-signing certificate requirements A token-signing certificate must meet the following requirements to work with AD FS: For a token-signing certificate to successfully sign a security token, the token-signing certificate must contain a private key.
- Возможно, такая реакция вызвана тем, что они слышат в наших разговорах.
Note: If this is the first time you are using this token, you must re-initiate the token to create a token password. Wait for a moment whilst it prepares installation.
Export, import, and upload the token-signing certificate
Click on Install my Certificate. Click Yes on another confirmation window that will prompt.
- Check Certificate in Token | Knowledge Base | Knowledge Base
- How a computer can make money
- c++ - How to read details of the X certificate stored on usb token? - Stack Overflow
- Home Help Computer enquiries Categories Digital signature certificate or electronic ID card and Cl ve PIN system Electronic certificates Possible errors when using the electronic certificate Your certificate does not appear in the certificate selection window in Internet Explorer Your certificate does not appear in the certificate selection window in Internet Explorer When your browser prompts you for an electronic certificate, if the selection window is blank and there is no certificate listed, you need to check that your electronic certificate has been installed correctly.
- On the computer from which you want to sign code applicationslog in to your CertCentral account.
- Token signing certificates are standard X certificates that are used to securely sign all tokens that the federation server issues.
Install Success. Open Safenet Authentication Client Tools Click on Advance View If you do not see CA certificates, you need to install it manually. Installing CA Certificates 2.
Find the intermediate certificates article about it. Note: The first one listed will be the current version. Click View in Base64 and copy it. Paste it into a notepad and save it as. Note: Make sure to change the Save type as All Files. Once saved, go back to Safenet Authentication Client Tools 7.
Select your token and click Import icon. Re-enter your how to view a certificate on a token password 9. Choose Import a certificate from a file and click OK Select your certificate